The secretariat of grassroots campaign (Exposing American Human Rights) with popular and non-governmental structure is calling for the second international exhibition of American Human Rights using artworks and in cooperation with NGOs for promoting public awareness on human rights to reveal the real face of international human rights claimants.
To create “research-based” artworks with the concept and instances of American Human Rights.
- Human rights violations in the country of America.
- America’s human rights violations against Iranian nation.
- Inhumane practices of America in the world.
- American crimes / American coups / American terrors/ American resolutions / American wars / American democracy / human rights in United States / American discrimination and …
The artistic trends of national section:
- Main trends: Motion graphic/ info graphic / poster / cartoon
- Subsidiary trend: radio show
Artistic trends of international section:
International section will be held in the following trends and aims to create an opportunity to introduce artworks of artists from other countries in the world to set the stage for global solidarity and protest against human rights violations by America:
- There is no age limit for participants and participation in exhibition is open to all amateur and professional artists.
- The subject and theme of artworks must include at least one of the announced matters.
- The right to use the entries in the book, cultural and exhibition series and media is reserved for the secretariat.
- The participant will be responsible in a case of any artwork copying (imitation or plagiarism) or not respecting to intellectual property of other people.
- There is no limit on the number of enrolments.
- The submitted artworks should not be awarded any prize in other festivals.
- In case of a request by the secretariat, participants are required to submit modified files or original works.
- The secretariat makes decision for unforeseen issues.
- A formal photo of owner of the artwork is required.
Specific regulations for artistic trends:
- Techniques and methods of implementation of the works are arbitrary.
- Artworks must be in JPG format with resolution of 150 DPI, size of 70*100 and maximum volume of 5 MB as RGB.
- Artworks should be sent in A3-size and JPG format with DPI 200.
- The maximum file size is 5Mb as RGB.
- The prepared artwork files works should be sent without frames or passe-partout.
- Deadline: 5 June 2017.
- Closing and show time: the second week of July 2017.
How to submit artworks:
- Sending the artwork is done exclusively through this website: www.Us-humanrights.com.
- All artworks must be named according to the following example (must be in English):
First and last name – the number of artwork: Mohammad Ahmadi-01.jpg
- In case of necessity, the secretariat can also receive the artworks via this e-mail: